Chapter 1. Welcome
Article 1. Purpose and Definition
Article 2. Effect and Modification of Comprehensive Terms of Service
- ① This Terms of Service shall be posted in the relevant pages of the Service or via other methods and shall enter into force between the Parties that have consented hereto.
- ② The eureka labs, if deemed necessary, can modify this Terms of Service within the scope not contravening the relevant laws and regulations. In such case, the amended contents shall be announced or notified by the Company at least seven (7) days prior to the effective date.
Chapter 2. The Service Agreement
Article 3. Formation of Agreement
- ① In order to use the Service, the user requires to download and install a mobile app called GUARDit unless you have one.
- ② The Service Agreement shall come into effect at the moment after you consent to this Terms of Service.
Chapter 3. Use of the Services
Article 4. Provision of Services
- ① If this Terms of Service comes into consent, you can use the Service (GUARDit, prevention of smartphone loss) at your will.
Article 5. Modification and Termination of the Services
- ① eureka labs exerts every effort in providing the Service 24/7/365.
- ② Service suspension due to any of the foregoing causes shall be notified or announced in the method prescribed in the Article 10, provided that any cause that eureka labs is unable to predict or control (ex. Disc/server failure or system down without eureka labs’ negligence) will make an exception of such prior notification or announcement. However, even for such exceptional cause, eureka labs will exert its utmost effort to recover the Service at the earliest possible time.
Article 6. The Attentive Points and Methods to use the Service
- ① The Services can be used at any time, but none of the following subparagraphs shall be performed by any User during his/her use of the Service.
- 1. Privately use any content obtained via downloading in the Service
- 2. Violate other existing laws and regulations, the Terms of Service, and/or any detailed Service instructions provided by eureka labs.
Article 7. Termination of the Service
- ① If you withdraw from the Service, by deleting the relevant mobile app, the Service Agreement shall terminate automatically.
- ② Even with termination of the Service Agreement, if you can download the app and use it, then you can use the Service again.
Article 8. Protection of Personal Information
The primary task of eureka labs is to securely process the User’s personal information. Such information shall be used to provide a seamless Service only within purpose and scope agreed between the Parties hereto. Unless the Users have made a separate consent, or except as otherwise prescribed in the relevant laws and regulations, eureka labs must not provide the User’s personal information, which the Users can rest assured.
Chapter 4. Others
Article 9. Protection of the Youth
Furthermore, the Service implements Youth Policy to support for a safe Service use of the Youth and to protect them from any harmful information in the Internet space where people of all ages can access constrainedly.
Article 10. Notice and announcement
Communication with the Users is most valued by eureka labs. Notification for all Users shall come into force by being posted in the Service Notification for no less than seven (7) days.
Article 11. Dispute Settlement
This Terms of Service or the Service shall be stipulated and executed under the laws and regulations of the Republic of Korea. In case of any disputes arising out of or related to use of the Service between the Parties concerned, eureka labs shall faithfully consult with the other Party hereto to resolve such issues. Unless the foregoing conflicts are settled, eureka labs may file a lawsuit to a competent court under the Civil Procedure Act.
- Notification Date: November 1, 2020
- Enforcement Date: November 8, 2020